We are a specialist hand made Invitation Company so, occasionally you may find a slight variation within a batch of Invitations due to the very nature of our production - but please be assured we do try our best!
This got us thinking, so, we have produced this document to explain exactly how we work and other useful information. We also describe how any additional charges can occur.
SUGGESTED WORDING AND PROOFS
- It is your responsibility to check all spellings, addresses, postcodes etc, in both the English and Hebrew (where appropriate). The final items will be printed exactly as your approved proofs
- Proofs are normally sent by email as an attachment in .jpeg or pdf format. They can be opened by Adobe Reader (11) which is a free download available at www.Adobe-Reader.org.uk . If you do not have computer access, please request a proof by post.
- Adobe proofs normally print in exact size and typeface specified. We most strongly advise that you print out a copy of the proof to ensure you are 100% happy with the chosen sizes
- Amendments – our pricing policy allows for upto 3 sets of minor amendments (not complete resets), we reserve the right to charge subsequent amendments or any complete reset at £5.00 + VAT per set.
EVERY TIME YOU AMEND YOUR PROOF, IT WILL DELAY PRODUCTION OF YOUR STATIONERY
- Approval – when you are 100% happy with your proofs, you should print off a page of each item, sign and date as appropriate and return them to us as follows:
or Fax - Fax back to 020 8905 4300
or Post - Simcha Invitations, 103 Green Lane, Edgware, Middx HA8 8EL
Our standard prices include allowance for typesetting and as appropriate a standard logo, usually a name or a combination of initials. Any specially created logo will normally require Artwork which will be charged for additionally. Artwork supplied by a customer must be in an acceptable electronic format (.jpeg), again an additional charge will be made for any extra work that is required.
Photographs must be supplied in an acceptable electronic format (.jpeg or .tif).
Any work required in Photoshop or a similar programme will be charged additionally. The current rate is £20.00 per hour +VAT
- Please carefully calculate the number of Invites and associated stationery you require. We strongly recommend that you allow at least an additional 10% as spares.
- Quantities can be varied upto the time of “Sign off” of your proofs, unless a “special” delivery has been agreed
REPRINTS OF SMALL QUANTITIES CAN BE EXTREMELY COSTLY – ALL ASPECTS OF PRODUCTION HAVE TO BE SET UP AGAIN FROM SCRATCH AND YOU DO NOT GET THE BENEFIT OF A LARGE PRODUCTION RUN
- As standard, we personalise in the same Typeface and colour ink as the Invitation. Please give clear instructions if you would like to vary the choice of typeface and ink colour. If RSVP’s cards are required to be personalised, we do this in the same format as the Invitations – please advise any alternative format required
- The following items can be personalised :
Invitations - Names on Invite Addresses on Envelopes
RSVP - Names on RSVP’s
Thank You - Names on Envelopes
Escort Cards - Names on Front of card, Table Numbers inside card
Place Cards - Names on front of card
We supply an Template for personalisation and all lists must follow our Template instructions. We do not alter your inputted information in any way, without your permission Any work required to put them into a suitable format may be charged additionally at £25.00 per hour
PERSONALISATION IS AN ADDITIONAL PROCESS AND IF THE LISTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE WHEN WE REQUIRE THEM, IT WILL DELAY THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- Quoted delivery times are from the date of “Sign Off” of the proofs, NOT the the date of placing the Order. Quoted number of days for production is the number of WORKING days, not calendar days.
- Where a “special delivery” date is agreed, it is subject to the proofs being “signed off” and any Personalisation list being available on the agreed dates. It is immediately invalidated if these conditions are not met.
THE DELIVERY DATE IS SUBJECT TO THE COMPLEXITY OF THE INVITATION PLEASE CHECK WITH US TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PROOFS ARE RETURNED IN ADEQUATE TIME TO ENABLE US TO PRODUCE YOUR INVITATIONS BY THE REQUIRED DATE
- We accept payment by Cash, Cheque or BACS for a Deposit or final payment, we regret that we are unable to accept Credit cards
- Payment is due in FULL on delivery. Where a “special allowance” or “discount” has been quoted this may be withdrawn if this condition is not met.
- Where a “special allowance” or “discount” has been quoted, this is always applicable to the final Invoice and may be withdrawn if items on the original order are cancelled or quantities are significantly amended.
- In the event of a cancellation, we will refund the balance of any Deposit, less the costs involved to date (such as Artwork, Blocks and materials). If the costs exceed that of the Deposit, we reserve the right to Invoice any balance due
- Any queries or complaints should be made within 48 hours of Delivery and the Stationery MUST be available for Inspection or Collection
- It is our aim to resolve any queries or complaints within 2 working days.
- Should you have any queries or complaints, do phone us on 07958 131295
- In accordance with The Copyright,Designs and Patent Act 1988, all our artwork,designs, photographs and scans, samples, proofs, mock ups, print outs and emails shall remain the exclusive property of Simcha Invitations, and may not under any circumstances be copied, scanned, plagiarized, reproduced , printed, uploaded, emailed, photographed, adapted or used in any way without written permission from Simcha Invitations . We actively seek out Copyright violations, and, any infringement of our copyright, whatsoever will be dealt with by the Courts.